We Can’t Wait For You To Join Us Once Again for Dine-In and Beer Service!
We hope this email finds you all safe, healthy, and doing well. We are excited to announce that we are ready to welcome you back to our tasting room with dine-in service being offered in our outdoor beer garden! We will be reopening our tasting room to the public starting 3pm on Thursday, August 20th.
In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for beer to-go purchases, curbside pick-up, and local delivery service, we are implementing the following cleanliness and sanitation practices along with a few state and county-mandated policies and guidelines when we reopen:
- We will greet you with a (masked) smile.
- If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we kindly ask that you remain at home as we will politely decline entry to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located at all entry/exit points of the tasting room. Please use them as you enter or exit the facility.
- Masks are required to be worn everywhere within the tasting room except when seated at your table.
All touch points within the tasting room will be extensively cleaned and sanitized.
- Food options will be available to our guests through our initial partner, Zoe’s Place. A meal must be ordered to be able to enjoy beer with us.
- We will be seating groups of 6 or less per table only (head count includes children). Full party will need to be present to be seated.
- Please do not move tables and chairs.
- Tables and chairs will be extensively cleaned and sanitized in between seatings.
- Please practice social distancing with people outside of your table’s party. Follow and respect the markings on the ground when lining up and ordering.
- 16oz, 8oz, and 4oz pours will be available (there will be a limit of two 4oz pours at a time per person).
- Growlers from home will not be filled at this time. Newly purchased growlers will be filled or we have crowlers available for to-go fills.
- Our brewery tour program has been suspended temporarily.
- The Tony Gwynn Museum and The Anvil & Stave speakeasy are temporarily closed.
- We will not be accepting tour buses at this time.
- Last call for seating 45 minutes before close. Last call for beer 30 minutes before close.
- We’re in this together! Please be patient and kind while we navigate state and county guidelines for everyone’s safety and enjoyment.
These are just some of the measure we are taking to protect your safety while at the same time providing the 5-star customer service and award-winning beer and food you’ve come to expect from us. These guidelines and policies are subject to change based on state and county health mandates.
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to responsibly serving you soon! See you in the tasting room. Cheers!