Rep – John?
Beer – Donation – 2 1/6 BBL Juice Stand 2 1/6 BBL Forgeberry 1 1/6 BBL Specialty (TBD)
Equipment – Table Cloth, Tent, Jocky Box,
Thank you for participating in the 9th Annual Rhythm & Brews Festival in Historic Downtown Vista Village! Please register to confirm your participation.
Saturday, May 2, 2020
VIP: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Unlimited beer samples)
General Admission: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Unlimited beer samples)
We recommend (3-4) sixtels or equivalent (expected attendance is 2,000 w/ unlimited 2 oz. pours). Please submit beers with a variety of styles and ABV values.
– (3) 20 lbs. of ice
– (1) 8′ table & (2) chairs
– (1) dump bucket & (1) pitcher
– (4) vendor passes for booth staff
– Brewery representative(s) to pour beer (no volunteers provided)
– 10′ x 10′ canopy pop-up tent
– Jockey Box/CO2, Tap Handles & Towels
– Signage/Banner/Booth Decor
– Zero balance invoice for donated beer. Event non-profit is San Diego Brewers Guild (Tax ID# 33-0761530).
1) No volunteers or beer servers will be provided.
2) A brewery representative must be at your pouring table at all times during the event. Brewery representatives are required to attend ABC mandated âResponsible Server Trainingâ prior to the event to pour.
3) No alcoholic beverages can be consumed while serving or behind your pouring table.
4) I understand that all equipment provided by the event must be returned. SDBG is fined for all non-returned rental equipment (ex. pitchers and dump buckets).
5) I understand that I cannot pour above the 2-ounce pour line.
6) I understand that I can only serve beer in the cups provided by the San Diego Brewers Guild.
7) Additional brewery representatives wishing to attend will need to purchase tickets for entry. There will be discounted tickets available for purchase.
8) A Certificate of Insurance is required naming the San Diego Brewers Guild and The Event Factory as additionally insured. Please provide a copy of this by April 3, 2020. Failure to do so will result in denial of event participation. A copy can be provided by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any questions? Contact Angela Verdenacci at email@example.com or (619) 843-2192
A Certificate of Insurance is required naming the San Diego Brewers Guild and The Event Factory as additionally insured. Please provide a copy of this by April 3, 2020. Failure to do so will result in denial of event participation. A copy can be provided by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . *
San Diego Brewers Guild: PO Box 180696, Coronado, CA, 92178, 858-581-7368 The Event Factory: 5196 Sea Mist Court, San Diego-CA 92121, 619-843-2192