Rep – Max
1/2 Donation 1/2 Purchase
Equipment – Tent, jocky box
It’s that time again! I am reaching out to see if your brewery would be interested in joining us again in the beer garden on Saturday (12pm-6pm) & Sunday (12pm-5pm) on April 25-26. Below are some details on our great community event:
Encinitas Spring Street Fair
*Location: Encinitas Lumberyard, S Coast Highway 101
*Date: Saturday & Sunday, April 25-26, 2020
*Event Time: 12:00pm-6:00pm (Saturday); 12:00pm-5:00pm (Sunday)
*Load In Time: 10am on Saturday & Sunday. Street Fair opens at 9:00am
*Expected Attendance: 40,000-50,000 people/day in the fair; 300-400ppl in beer garden but the capacity is 300 at one time.
*Beer: Your brewery would donate half the kegs used and E101 would pay for the other half.
– This is a non-profit organization (501c6)
– The brewery would need to bring a jockey box to pour and Enc101 will rent tables and a pop up tent if your brewery can not provide a branded tent. Eco-friendly cups will be provided.
*Music: Stage will be set up with bands playing in the beer garden
*Branding: Your brewery is encouraged to use logo tents and banners to brand the beer garden
*Pour Staff: There will be staff to pour but your brewery will need one rep to help with changing kegs and answering any questions
– 21+ will receive wristbands but the beer garden will be family/dog friendly
– Guests can purchase up to four tickets at a time – $7 beers
– Security will be at the entrance and throughout the garden
Please let me know if you have any questions and are available to work on this event together. Thank you for your time!
Encinitas 101 MainStreet Association