Here‘s What to Expect To Ensure Your Safety and Ours
We hope you are all safe, healthy, and doing well. During this unprecedented time, we are all looking forward to the safe return of some sense of normalcy and the ability to enjoy some of life’s simple pleasures.
We are excited to announce that we are ready to welcome you back to our tasting room! We will be reopening our tasting room to the public starting 3pm onWednesday, May 27th (please see footer of this email for new tasting room and gift shop hours).
For 25 years, AleSmith Brewing Company has been dedicated to genuine hospitality through 5-star customer service, which includes taking care of our staff so they can take great care of you. The health and wellbeing of our Grand Crew staff members and guests are our top priorities. We are approaching the reopening of our tasting room with this as our guiding principle.
We have been making careful preparations to begin safely reopening with many more scheduled in the coming weeks as the situation continues to evolve. We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking.
In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for beer to-go purchases, curbside pick-up, and local delivery service, we are implementing the following cleanliness and sanitation practices along with a few policies and guidelines when we reopen:
- We will greet you with a (masked) smile.
- If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we kindly ask that you remain at home as we will politely decline entry to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Temperature will be taken upon entry (contactless via thermometer gun) – both customers and employees.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located at all entry/exit points of the tasting room. Please use them as you enter or exit the facility.
- Masks are required to be worn everywhere within the tasting room except when seated at your table.
- All touch points within the tasting room will be extensively cleaned and sanitized.
- Food options will be available to our guests through our initial partner, Zoe’s Place. A meal must be ordered to be able to enjoy beer with us.
- We will be seating groups of 6 or less per table only (head count includes children).
- Please do not move tables and chairs.
- Tables and chairs will be extensively cleaned and sanitized in between seatings.
- Please practice social distancing with people outside of your table’s party. Follow and respect the X’s on the ground when lining up and ordering.
- Only 8oz and 16oz pours will be available (no tasters, flights, or sips).
- We politely ask that you leave your dog(s) at home. Dogs will not be allowed entry at this time.
- Growlers from home will not be filled at this time. Newly purchased growlers will be filled or we have crowlers available for to-go fills.
- Our brewery tour program has been suspended temporarily.
- The Tony Gwynn Museum and The Anvil & Stave speakeasy are temporarily closed.
- We will not be accepting tour buses at this time.
- We’re in this together! Please be patient and kind while we adjust to the new “normal.”
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing the 5-star customer service and award-winning beer (and now food) you’ve come to expect from us. These guidelines and policies are subject to change based on state and county health mandates.
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to responsibly serving you soon! See you in the tasting room. Cheers!