Tuesday, Jan 24, 17
AleSmith Job Fair
Targeting: Candidates with a passion for 5-star service who value integrity, quality, teamwork, and a professional, yet fun work environment.
Date & Time:
Friday, 1/27 – 8:00am to 10:30am
Tuesday, 1/31 – 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Location: AleSmith Tasting Room (9990 AleSmith Ct, San Diego, 92126)
AleSmith Brewing Company is actively searching for service minded individuals to join our growing team! We have several open positions that we would like to fill and would definitely like to meet you.
Below is a list of positions for which we are currently recruiting. These roles are full-time unless otherwise specified. We look for dedicated people who have a passion for the hospitality and/or craft beer industry and who are able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Tasting Room Manager (PM Shift)
- Tasting Room Technician of Draft Systems
- Public Area Attendant (Part Time)
- Bottleshop and Retail Associates
- Quality Technician
- Jr. Cellarperson / Cellarperson
- Packaging Technician
- Graphic Artist (Contract Position)
- Facilities and Equipment Maintenance Technician
- Facilities and Equipment Maintenance Manager
- Tasting Room Event Coordinator
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Warehouse & Inventory Manager
- Payroll Specialist
- Multimedia Intern
Please visit /employment/ for more information on each role. If you feel you are qualified for any of these positions and have relevant experience, please stop by the Tasting Room on one of our job fair dates. If you are not able to attend on either date, please send your resume with cover letter to Careers@AleSmith.com.
Fantastic AleSmith Perks: medical, dental, and vision to anyone who works over 20 hours a week, pet insurance, paid time and holidays off, 401k, and beer perks (who doesn’t love that?!)
What you need to bring?
- A positive attitude
- Two copies of your current resume